Skip to content
Scroll to top
- It is an interpretation of a Creole knife.
- The name only initiates the saga of figures
- I wish to introduce into my pieces, as I learn to draw! Since it is the First Lady…
- The blade is made with Damascus steel feather pattern with a combination of
- 1095 and 15N20 steel, and a damascene work made with an engraver’s chisel
- 235mm long, the back starts at 7 mm and a width of 42 mm
- The end is made of ebony and it has a pommel made of Damascus steel in a Ws pattern with the
- same combination of steel, and it has silver staves with an image made with an engraver’s chisel.