Skip to content
Scroll to top
- It is an interpretation of a Creole knife.
- The knife has a forged blade in lader pattern 1095 and 15N20.
- It is 200 mm long.
- Thickness: 4.5 and it becomes sharpens at the tip.
- It is 34 mm wide.
- The end and the sheath are made in Slavonian oak wood
- what is interesting is the work in the central inlay
- an inlay on the ebony
- made by Celia Velazco to be engraved afterwards.
- The point, the parapet and the pommel are made with fretworked
- weldered silver with a subsequent embossing.